We had a little cabin fever today so we packed up the scooter and headed to the skate park! Ethen loves to go there do do his “tricks”. He watches the other kids and wishes he could do what they do. Of course these kids have been skating longer and are much bigger than he is. So a gentle – “Keep practicing” or “Their bigger than you buddy, you’ll get there one day” is always in order. I took the opportunity to practice my photography skills (or lack there of) on my favorite subject!
This is classic Ethen… Anytime he concentrates – the tongue is moving!!! Hilarious!
_______________________________________________
After the skate park the neighborhood kids came over to play. Ethen has so much fun with these kids… all four of them!
Here they were experimenting with air pressure… putting moon dough in the pump then letting it fly! So creative…
Ethen attempting to ride a bike that 1) is too small for him and 2) has training wheels (he hasn’t had training wheels since last summer!)
_______________________________________________
These next few pictures are just me messing around… I couldn’t resist!!!
I think Ethen was getting a little tired of my camera in his face… I can just hear him saying “no more mommy, gosh!”
Practicing with the Macro… I think this is the coolest up close picture I’ve ever taken. Gotta love Ethen’s love of all things DINOSAUR!!!
Hope you’ve enjoyed them…. We sure had fun today!
What a stud! I love the pictures of him at the skate park. Looks like a fun place:)
ReplyDelete