Thursday, August 4, 2011

Marine In The Making!

So I gave Ethen my old Marine Corps Covers (those are hats for those civilian-minded folk!) He loves wearing them and I can’t believe they actually fit him… this says one of two things… either I have a small head or Ethen has a big head. Since I gave birth to this child I can attest that he indeed does have a big head! But that’s besides the point. Here are some of the latest pics of Ethen being a Marine in the making!

100_0241

Some fine tuning of these marksmanship skills and he’ll be good to go!!!

100_0242

That’s DEFINITELY the face of a Marine who has had his weekend liberty cancelled or now has Cinderella Libo (in by midnight).

100_0243

EVERY Marine has a picture somewhere of them holding a weapon making the angry face! GET SOME!

100_0244

Not too bad for a 4 1/2 year old! He’ll be saluting with the best of them in no time!

 

Ha… so there you have it my Marine in the making!

God I love this kid!

Love, Brandy

(p.s. 24 days until school starts)

1 comment: