Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Only Thing That Stays the Same...

Is that EVERYTHING changes. Probably one of my favorite songs sung by Tracy Lawrence. But truer words have never been spoken. Think about it, everything changes to some degree, be it fast or slow. My life now is no different. Over the past couple of weeks I have gone from being employed by a wonderful employer to being a full-time student, learning to run a business!

I am currently taking four classes at the College of Southern Nevada - ALS101 (an easy class to get me back in the swing of being in school), ANTH101 (Anthropology - a given. Interesting and informative, we shall see how his anti-Christian beliefs will meld with me.), BUS101 (intro to business), IS101 (Information Systems - pretty much a refresher in Microsoft Office - EASY)

Jonathon and I have also taken drastic steps to start preparing for emergencies. We should have been doing this a long time ago and now there is almost a sense of panic and feelings of being rushed. So we have also joined a local prepers group that has classes to teach home security, gardening, canning and so much more. It should be very informative and helpful to the cause!
 
 
Changes all around for my family too. My mom has met someone! He's a rancher in Idaho. I took her to the airport today for a trip to go see him. Ethen even helped with the luggage! I honestly haven't seen her this happy in a very long time. I do hope that she finds everlasting happiness!
 
 
This year is bound to bring about many more changes. I cannot control most things that will change so I will do my best to accept and apply these changes as necessary.
 
Happy Changing!
Brandy


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment