Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy Birthday America

What a great nation we live in. We are able to celebrate life, liberty and all things good! Because of a treasonous act we are able to enjoy so many freedoms and rights as a people. Praise be to God for preserving this land for our inheritance! From the beginning His hand has guided men to settle here, explore and fight for this great land! I know as long as we remain faithful to him He will continue to preserve us a nation!

We spent our 4th as many of Americans do – working! Well Jonathon was anyways! We then had the All-American BBQ , with burgers, hotdogs, roasted corn-on-the-cob, watermelon, baked beans and potato salad. YUMMY!

Later that night we climbed onto of the house to watch the many firework shows that the casinos set off. We had a decent view of the Red Rock Casino and the Rampart. They were tons of fun to watch but more fun to watch Ethen get totally excited about them!

Recently Updated3

I got some Red White and Blue cupcakes… can you guess which one Ethen had? This kid cracks me up! For some reason my picture taking skills don’t come into play when I’m trying to get fireworks… I need to work on that one!

 

Brandy

1 comment:

  1. That would have been so fun to watch them from the roof! Ethan is such a cool kid! I love the blue lipstick. Gavin would have loved to join him:)

    ReplyDelete